07 May 2013

Chic Girls Gone Phantom or Rosie's Chic Celine Phantom (posted on 24/06/2012)




I would never in a million years have thought I would ever utter those words but I love this green bag seen on lovely Rosie.
Green was never a color that was deemed acceptable as a clothing item or accessory.
Things are changing. Obviously it helps tremendously that the above is not just any bag but is by Celine - my obsession- and is the equally desirable Phantom - the bigger cousin to the Mini and Nano family.
And dear lord, the Phantom is glorious. Suede as seen on the one above is nice but it also comes in a croc print, in snakeskin or in crocodile. My god. Thank goodness my credit card has a limit.
Imagine you touching this beauty and instantly it takes you to another place.
People who shop in Primark happily will not understand my musings, but those who desire and obsess about luxury, quality and la dolce vita as much as I do, will.

No comments: