07 May 2013

Beauty Obsessions of The Chic Critic (posted on 13/06/2012)





Apart from having a constant Celine crush, I am currently also obsessed with anything beauty-related. 
And as I am a lover of quality, luxe, fabulous items, most do not come cheap.
The top two lip balms are my two favs at the moment. They are on the pricey side but well worth every penny as they have an unbelivable consistency. My lips feel so smooth and nourished and look just beautifully clean and luscious. What more do you want?
If you want a bit more color, take a look at the fabulously amazing new Chanel lipglosses, which have also great quality combined with super colors and gorgeous shine. But no sticky feeling.
My favorite nail polish right now is YSL's La Laque in Ultra Orange (the one on the right side above).  Honestly speaking, the pic above is nice but the color is insane on my finger nails as well as on my toe nails. People stop, stare and ask. That usually is a sign, something is above.
The color goes with everything - be it colors, neutrals and WILL upgrade a lazy Sat/Sun look too.
It's that good.
Promise.
And it does not just declare to be long lasting and then is not, it is incredibly long lasting withstanding all kinds of things. 
Lastly, the bottle looks just like a little bit of heaven. I bought a couple of other colors by YSL too and they look just divine on my beauty desk.

Creme de la Mer lip balm www.cremedelamer.co.uk 
Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm 
YSL La Laque long lasting nail polish in Ultra Orange

No comments: