03 May 2013

Marc Jacobs vs Peter Som Swimwear (posted on 13/05/2012)





Peter Som zebra bikini www.modaoperandi.com
Marc by Marc Jacobs stripe bikini www.shopbop.com

I am tired of seeing the same old boring designs for swimwear year in and year out. So when something fresh came along I had to stop and linger as it, or rather they, so make me want to book a flight to the Bahamas.
Take a look at the two chosen options above and you will see what I mean.
I am obsessed with zebras as prints on clothes, on rugs, everywhere. Love, love, love. Though please bear in mind the Peter Som zebra bikini is nothing for big busted babes with athletic legs. It is rather a super chic option for a skinny minnie. My second pick by Marc by Marc Jacobs is also rather delicious. This one is a great option for a more voluptuous body. So innocently, fashiony sexy. Very French. Tres chic!

No comments: