15 May 2017

Current Obsession - Yellow - Simple Mood Booster or Spring's Colour Du Jour?














Yellow - 
In a sea of black-wearers, yellow will be the happy standout that is neither shouting sex nor boardroom but rather, 'I'm confident & just fine'. And this kind of a mantra works for me.
Try it yourself, if you are bold enough to go all-over yellow in a shift dress or if you'd rather shyly try to incorporate yellow into your wardrobe language such as adding a sleek yellow silk blouse to a navy pencil skirt with a blazer thrown over for comfort; as the day progresses and your confidence rises, remove the blazer and glow.
I did that today. It seems in England the worse the weather, the more people mimic that in their wardrobes. I was the only human in sight daring to go all out in colour: burgundy shift dress with a bright canary blazer cut at the waist topped with a copper trench. The best way to start a conversation; lovely to hear that my colour help lift some other person's thoughts.


No comments: