I mentioned in the past, I rarely write about beauty as I am highly critical and have only found a handful (if that many!) lotions and potions that truly work and deliver. If it just looks pretty, costs a car and does nothing but proclaims to do so, I won't write about it here.
The above truly surprised me. I tried it while consulting a very good client of mine whom I know from my time in NY and when she was visiting London, it was a given I'd make time to see her and consult her... Gorgeous, if you are reading this, 'thank you for your kind support and words'!
She was already devoted to Lindstrom's line and gave me a few pots to try. The above mud is beyond. The ingredients are vegan luxe and make you feel like a goddess. I am not kidding.
This line is near Tata Harper's yet feels like the cherry on the top.
It is worth a try.
Shop on Cult Beauty:

No comments:
Post a Comment