A few of life's doors have been closing, a few others have been opening. I am fine with the tides of life. When chapters are done, they are done. I am the kind of person when I choose to read a book, I will finish it, tear with it, giggle with laughter knowing my time is valuable and this is the read I need. So when I have just opened a book and begun reading, it is the beginning of things to know, to learn, to tear with, to giggle with...
Sometimes life throws you one which confuses the mind and tricks it into thinking another door has closed. Some people accept these, some others - like me - don't or won't or can't.
Is this because I cannot accept life, or know better, or have an omniscient mind and gut?
I am certainly emotional, dramatic having gone through acting training etc which helps to blow up emotions when needed and display them. Here it does not necessarily help to have a stubborn head which gets into overdrive once voices shout, it is a closing door knowing that these are voices of jealousy, voices of hunger for a door opening too, nevertheless voices, loud and aggressive.
The stubborn mind pushes these noises aside, fighting for truth desperately trying to keep it unburied. Thus I am good at putting on a front, a perfect stylish self (seemingly) unperturbed by the many voices and noises. Whats missed by the opening doors is that there is a human sensitive soul beneath led by gut feeling, by the logic of the heart which puts on colour across all arithmetic. Those that'd like to open doors for me are good at throwing stones at my gut feeling, at my deep knowledge of what's meant to be seeking an entry point not knowing there isn't a lock.
If there is anything I have learnt along the way, then it is not being thrown by any of these human politics. Then it is sticking to my own thing, keeping on the path of knowledge and belief.
Being certain that truth will show - stubbornly, sensitively, deeply.
Because it always has.
And it always will.
#WhatsMeantToBe
#BelieveInTruth
#IfItsInYourMindItsWorthTakingARisk
#NeverStopBelieving
#ItsYou


No comments:
Post a Comment