08 May 2013

J CREW Fall 2012 (posted on 22/07/2012)



They say summer is coming but if these words can be trusted is another matter to be discussed somewhere else.
After weeks or rather months of rains, my mood is longing for fall and winter with little or no rain. I must admit that the look above from the fall 2012 collection of J CREW is making me hunger for fall pretty badly. I am feeling that the color 'green' as well as 'purple' will have some momentum in the months to come. So watch out for those. You can definitely see why above.
I love how Lyons' team succeeds in striking an elegant balance of creating chic but wearable pieces with purpose. You can live in them and not freeze your bits off and at the same time you do not have to sacrifice on style.
I don't love the glasses though.

No comments: