24 April 2013

Foldaway Chic (posted on 10/11/2011)


I am in love with the color ocean blue as it is so regal in its shine allowing the light to bounce off as well as full of fantasies of the orient, spices and nature. Above I have selected the Riziki dress from Roksanda Ilincic seen at Matches. Yet, I must admit even though the color and the flowing silk fabric are stunning in their own right, the shape is a style conundrum. It looks good from the front as it alludes to modernistic art expressions but imagining it from the side and back, I am a bit taken aback. Also considering the considerable bulge it creates in the front, I would strongly advise that only thinner women tread into the territory of the artistic bulge as others might be mistaken for being in the last trimester of pregnancy.

No comments: