24 April 2013

Prints Galore (posted on 31/10/2011)


Lets hope no one runs away when they see you in this Erdem look from the ready-to-wear fall 2011 collection. I have been an avid enthusiast of all things print lately, especially since last summer considering the fruits and flowers that were in rich abundance. Now moving towards fall/winter I still have not lost my lust for colors, textures and prints. Though -lo and behold- the combinations that some designers have been going for. Erdem -prints charming usually- has gone a bit dark, almost gothic -to say the least-, and has shown a fall collection of dark print versions. I like daring but the above is a bit out there. Nevertheless, I do think there is potential for something extraordinarily special. Here is my suggestion: Take the skirt and pair it with black biker boots and a white vest or go for the blouse WITH the gloves and tight black trousers (in leather if you dare). Voila!

No comments: