06 May 2013

Deadly Sin: Gluttony or Do Not Shop Too Much on Angel Jackson (posted on 28/05/2012)




www.angeljackson.co.uk Among the seven deadly sins is gluttony: this literally means to "over-indulge" or "over-consume". And dear god, I could be as gluttonous as can be when it comes to fabulous items.

As gluttony is usually associated with food: imagine fashion and accessories as food that can feed your soul. That way you won't gain weight in body size but rather weight of closet space and what is most important: weight of happiness.
How much does happiness weigh?
You tell me.
I live according to Diane von Furstenberg's mantra: as you will always be with yourself - people and experiences pass-, you have to love yourself as much as you can, which means to give yourself the best that you deserve.

If I was a gluttonous credit card, I would be spending all I could on these superbly delcious snakeskin and feather beauties by Angel Jackson.
Take a look at my pick above.
To Love or To Love even more.

No comments: