02 May 2013

Fashion Styling by The Chic Critic (posted on 13/05/2012)






I have been inspired by boucle fabric a lot in the last couple of weeks considering how beautiful it has been used by various designers as well as high street giants such as my beloved ZARA. Apart from having a major crush on the color "orange", which I have been voicing here before, I also think that "royal blue" is a strong contender of this coming spring/summer season. 
Take your inspiration from my styling above, which again will make you a showstopping vision on the street.
One of my friends usually says to everything "this will do" or "not too bad". But my dedication is to the very best with the loudest, clearest message of being THAT girl, who will be noticed, who looks stunning,  beautiful, otherworldly.
Because nothing else will do.
Who wants to hide in the crowd anyway?


Alaia sandals 
DVF silk pants 
DVF floral top 
J Crew jacket
all available at www.net-a-porter.com

No comments: