06 May 2013

Jennifer Lopez in Strawberries and Cream (posted on 04/06/2012)



How I hate those sleeves!
But considering that this look is quite demure on Jen, I find it that much better and oh so elegant. 
I love the vampy lips and nails as well as the fairly simple hairdo.
The above as well as the below looks are two of my all-time favorites of Miss Lopez.
Even though she has some fantastic lower legs, I think she chooses well to accentuate other parts of her body and hide her legs.
I think that -as her face is strikingly strong and beautiful- it is lovely to see her with a very pared down hairdo and mostly accentuating her lips while showcasing her facial bone structure.
Lastly, considering how voluptuous her body is, it is always the chicest and most stylish choice to go long and couture in order to stand out for the right reasons.


No comments: